Aqua-clean® is a drinking system cleaner and disinfectant. Based on stabilised hydrogen peroxide. Registered according to the EU biocides directive.
What to expect:
- Cleans and disinfects the entire drinking water system.
- Prevents deposits and build-up of organic material (biofilm) which are a breeding ground for bacteria and moulds.
- Optimises efficacy of vaccinations, medication and additives.
- Environmental friendly; degrades in water and oxygen.
- Safe for equipment and animals.
When to use:
- Removal of biofilm from drinker lines.
- Routine clean out of drinker lines between production cycles.
- With leaking drinking nipples.
- Before and after vaccination and medication.
- After the use of vitamins or other additives.
Mode of action
Aqua-clean® is based on hydrogen peroxide enriched with a special complex containing silver. This combination suits the heavy cleaning needs of farm drinking systems. When Aqua-clean® meets dirt in the system, it will be activated and bubbles of oxygen will brush dirt away. This effervescent reaction of oxygen with organic pollution needs to be a slow but very strong process, as otherwise contamination will remain in the system. Aqua-clean® is specially designed to clean out all persistent contamination and is the most powerful in its kind.
For game birds:
- Removal of biofilm from drinker lines, whether it be 9ml pipe or blue alkathene pipe.
- Routine clean out of drinker lines once a week, and at higher levels at the start of the season.
- With leaking or blocked drinking nipples/bell drinkers.
- Before and after medication.
- After the use of vitamins or other additives such as Ultimate Acid.
- Used in header tanks and release pen water systems.
**Please note that in order to obtain any current discounts on this product, payment must be taken over the phone when ordering.**